Additional Public Outreach events will be scheduled so check back for further updates.
We would love to hear from you!
- Submit comments online or by email;
- Mail comments into NFTA
Public Workshop, September 24, 2019
A public workshop was held on September 24 at Sweet Home Middle School to present the concept design plans, updated station design concepts, traffic analysis results, and preliminary environmental analysis and impacts. The following links are the material presented at the workshop as well as media coverage. Continue to check back for further information and updates on the conceptual engineering and release of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement.
- Metro Rail extension could spur local economy
- NFTA gets feedback on Metro Rail expansion plans
- Concerns raised over Metro Rail expansion plan
Public Workshop, June 11, 2019
A public workshop was held on June 11, 2019 at UB South Hayes Hall - Room 403 to present various station design concepts, ridership projections, and traffic analysis results.
- Projected Ridership
- Collage of LRT Systems
- 2045 PM Peak Traffic Analysis Model
- Draft NFTA Station Design Concepts
- Station Concepts Designs
- LRT Station Questionnaire
- Welcome and History
Scoping Meeting, February 12, 2019
A scoping meeting was held on February 12, 2019 at Sweet Home Middle School in Amherst, NY to collect public input on the draft scope of work for the preparation of an environmental impact statement.
- Comments Sought on Metro Rail Extension WGRZ
- Another Step in Metro Rail Expansion Planning Process WBEN
Public Open House, December 6, 2018
An Open House was held December 6, 2018 at Sweet Home Middle School in Amherst, NY to provide the results of the re-evaluation of the Locally Preferred Alternative.
Open House Flyer